Today you can join the campaign to see Farshid released and reunited with his family. No-one should be imprisoned simply for their faith.
Please take action today.
- Sign the petition for his release today
- Are you in the UK? Write to your MP today and urge them to raise the case of Farshid with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), and to urge the FCO to prioritise human rights in all their discussions with Iran.
- Are you in Europe? Write to you MEP today and urge them to raise the case of Farshid in the European Parliament, urging the European Commission to speak on his behalf.
- Are you elsewhere? Please write to your representatives in government, asking them to raise the case of Farshid, and urging them to persuade the state to use all their influence to get him released.
What else can you do?
- Write to Farshid to encourage him during his imprisonment: he is so encouraged to know his family are thinking of, and praying for, him.
- Prayer: it’s the most powerful weapon we have for this fight. Order prayer bookmarks to remind you and your church to keep Farshid in your prayers.
- Follow and Share: the Free Farshid campaign on Twitter and Facebook.